Invite colleagues to join from within the Localift App or share the unique Group Code for the group you have created via email, social media.
Each lift group has a unique Group Code that can be found in the My Lift Groups section of Localift's menu. If you want to find that unique Group Code:
- tap on the Lift Group you are trying to identify,
- go to the additional options menu at the top right hand side of the screen ( three dots),
- tap on Show Group ID and the unique code will be shown on that screen.
If there is a group you would like to join and that group ID has been published or shared, simply key in the unique lift Group ID by going to the menu in the Localift App, tap on Enter Group Code and entering that Group Code, then press Join Group.
Employees can support carpooling by initiating and creating groups for various purposes:
- Create lift groups for team members living in a particular area
- Create an airport lifts group
- Create a lift group for team members who regularly move between campuses
- Create a lift group for team members who regularly travel to the same customers or suppliers
You don’t need to wait for your manager to create lift groups. Localift has democratic lift groups with no boss! That means you can create groups that you will find useful and invite colleagues you know. The Localift network effect allows friends you know, to invite friends they know and before you know it, you will have a crowd to share rides with.
If you find yourself in a group with colleagues you prefer not to share rides with simply block them, that way they never receive requests or offers you initiate.